Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween with Joel and Melanie's family. They brought all six of their kids (including 2 week old Savannah) to our house for the weekend. We made caramel apples, went trick-or-treating, and got rained out of an unreal number of activities. The rain didn't stop us from having a great time, though! We loved it! Please come back soon!














2 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

Cute costumes!! I can't believe how many visitors you guys get!! Maybe we shouldn't have moved back to Utah!

Waldron Family said...

Hi Sarah! Sounds as if you are having a great time being out in the west! I agree with Jami, you guys get a lot of visitors! How fun! Those carmel apples look absolutely delicious. You are so talented. I saw the Trick or Treat bags and was amazed...they are so pretty. How long did it take you to do all of those. Congrats on your pregnancy! You see, you can do it! You go girl!