It's nice to be back after a three month hiatus from having my own computer! I'm sure you all really missed me and want to catch up:) Instead of a lengthy recap, I will just make a short list. Pictures will follow when I find the missing cord I need. Sure love and miss you all.
Sarah
HIGHLIGHTS FROM SUMMER:
1. We lived with Grandma Emery (my Mom's mom) for about 6 weeks. She is nice and easy to live with. The house smelled like old lady, urine and rotting animals. The air conditioning was broken.
2. I found out I was pregnant about a week after we got to Boise (due Feb 13th). The first trimester was about what you could expect living in a smelly, hot place. I managed.
3. Matt sold pest control for the summer. He did fine. He worked until 8pm every night.
4. We took two trips to Moses Lake to buy a house. After stressing and working and bending over backwards to get an amazing deal on a foreclosure that was our dream house, our WV house sale fell through on closing day. We ended up renting.
5. We spent a lot of fun times with my family in Boise and took a trip up to north-western Washington (the Puget sound) for a family reunion. In the last 5 months, we've been about as far southeast as you can go in the US and as far northwest.
6. After living the last couple of weeks with my Mom (much better), we moved our family to Moses Lake. It was very last minute because of the messed up house deal. We are renting a 5 bedroom house that is pretty much brand new. We love the house and Matt loves his job and we just can't wait for school to start next week!
7. We feel very comfortable in our new ward. There is a woman named Lori Stoker, a baby named Jon Jackson Coleman, a Turner family, a Stiles family and a Stone family. Last Sunday, on our second week in our new ward, they put Matt in as the Priest Quorum advisor and me in as 2nd counselor in the RS Presidency!! I guess the only way I was ever going to get that calling was going to be before they got a chance to know me!
8. We got a new offer on our WV house and hope to close the end of Sept. We also got a new car for Matt. Nothing too exciting, a Ford Taurus. it's the exact same color as our Odyssey. We match:)
Please call or write or email or VISIT!!! Here's our new info:
Sarah and Matt Malone
5657 Crystal Springs Place
Moses Lake, WA 98837
(509)765-1522
mantylou@msn.com
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh my gosh...I need to slow my heart down! I am so excited to see you on here! So excited that you guys are having #4. So excited that you are finally settled in WA. How far are you from Tacoma? We may get up there sometime this fall to see L & G. LOVE and miss you guys!!!
Sarah, I have been anxiously waiting for this moment to arrive!! I finally know what you are doing!!!! Hooray!! Not that I couldn't have called you, but you know how life is, especially with a newborn - crazy!!
I am so thrilled that Matt likes his new job and how funny that there are all those people in your ward with those names. You truly are meant to be there.
So, how is the pregnancy going? Isn't Feb. 13th close to your anniversary? and V-day? Hopefully he or she comes early right?
Ummm . . . I have a zillion things I want to ask you about, but maybe this isn't the place to do it. I'll just have to call or email soon. Talk soon!
Jami
yeah for an update! you're really close to where my brother and his family lives. (Lake Chelan) Miss you guys!
You failed to mention the enormous amount of fun you had with your favorite little sister Heather. And your children's favorite cousin Luke. We're offended....
It is so good to see that you are doing so good. I am glad that you love being out West and that Matt is loving work. You guys deserve it for sure!!! We miss you tons! Congrats on being pregnant!! That is awesome! Keep in touch!
We live in Federal Way (suburb between Seattle and Tacoma)! I grew up on the east side of the state and I loved it! Congrats on the baby news.
Hi Sarah, I'm blogstalking cousins and was happy to see yours. Its been forever. Your family is cute. The best to you, love Rainey
Post a Comment