Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Last year on Mother's Day I published my first blog posting. Matt was out of town and the kids had been wild the whole time. I was feeling like the worst Mom in the world because I couldn't control my 4, 3 and 1 year olds. This year I spent the weekend with vomiting children and an unfortunately planned open house. Life's never easy, but we can enjoy the little moments. Like when Matt and the kids brought this breakfast to me in bed yesterday. Isn't it beautiful? I have three sweet children and the best husband in the whole world! Who needs a home and money with blessings like these?!

10 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Mmmm...yummy breakfast. Mother's Day is tough. I generally spend the day feeling grateful for my blessings but inadequate. I sure do love being a mom though...it's really all I've ever wanted. You're a great one Sarah!

Flake Family said...

Your breakfast looks way better than mine. Cassidy brought me and egg sandwich and toast with jam in the shape of a heart. It was fine but a little bit too much bread and a little too early for when I like to eat breakfast. I am excited about your kids coming and getting reacquainted with us. It may be a long hot summer but it should be pretty fun. Mom

Jami Jackson said...

That breakfast looks deluxe!! You do have a very sweet husband and kids and you always seem so put together despite the unfortunate Mother's Days you have had the past two years. So, what' going on with your house? Is the contract still looking good? We miss you guys already. . .

Phillip and Mary said...

Hey Sarah,

So I know this is not ideal, but I am very late in thanking everyone for the baby shower, and this is the best way I know how to contact you now that you've moved! Thank you so much for the adorable outfit and AMAZING mega butter lotion. Oh my goodness, it is heavenly! I absolutely love it! Thank you for always being fun to be around. You will be missed! Good luck in your new life! Mary Brough

Anonymous said...

I am sad that we didn't get to come by and say bye to you guys. We are sure going to miss you tons. We already do. I hope you are doing well.

Julia Kelly said...

The ward isn't the same with out you guys. Hope you're doing well.

James & Kristen said...

Hello Malones! This is Kristen McCarty aka Sister McCarty (now Kristen Gardiner). I found your blog and it is so cute! I love all of the pictures. Thanks for always being such help to us while we were missionaries out there in good ol' West Virginia.

We have a blog too if you would like to check it out sometime. :)

Twinmomwv said...

Seriously?! You can't put a timer up like that and not post anything!!! When are you due?

The Terrell Family said...

I'm with Megan!

emlizalmo said...

HELLOOOOO! Sarah, can you hear me? I am so excited for you guys! How is WA? We need an update...desperately! Love you.