OK...I have been waiting SO patiently for an update on your blog. I check every day...just hoping. I am SO excited! You guys are gorgeous! Did you just get back from the beach? Was it Florida? Sarah, you are a fantastic photographer...you really are. I am so impressed! I'll be coming back to view the slideshow...ALOT!
Could you have made me more jealous?!? The pictures are awesome and, Sarah, you look skinny and beautiful!! It looks like you guys really had a fun time. We went to cold, snowy Kirtland with a throwing up child . . .
8 comments:
OK...I have been waiting SO patiently for an update on your blog. I check every day...just hoping. I am SO excited! You guys are gorgeous! Did you just get back from the beach? Was it Florida? Sarah, you are a fantastic photographer...you really are. I am so impressed! I'll be coming back to view the slideshow...ALOT!
Sarah, your family is beautiful!
Could you have made me more jealous?!? The pictures are awesome and, Sarah, you look skinny and beautiful!! It looks like you guys really had a fun time. We went to cold, snowy Kirtland with a throwing up child . . .
You all look so great!
Sarah your kids are freaking cute and you look GOOD in the pictures!
Ash
Cute pictures, Sarah. I never see you anymore. Where are you, Sarah? Oh, well, you're moving anyways. Just kiddin'. Sure love seeing your cute family!
WOW, cover page or what?! Amazingly fantastic shots. You look beautiful as ever Sarah.
loved the pictures! what a beautiful family!
Post a Comment