Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bonding with Daddy

Matt is such a great Dad! He takes it all in stride. Much more so than his frazzled other-half. He just hangs out with them and doesn't try to control their every move and what messes they are making. The kids love him and often cry for him when I am playing the disciplinarian. Daddy's much more understanding. I am lucky to have a man who changes diapers, makes bottles, gets up in the night and plays on the floor with my kids. He is super Dad! We all love him.


8 comments:

Emy5 said...

What a great Dad. Love your pics of you guys being a family at home. Precious!

Flake Family said...

Cute pics. Paul is also super Dad, but he only has one kid.
-Bethany

Flake Family said...

Is Merrody flashing a gang sign or "I love you?" I'm worried about that girl. She can come live with us if you want her away from those bad influences at Mountainview.
Concerned aunt,
Heather

emlizalmo said...

He IS a great dad...and you're a great mom. I love you guys! Hope everything is going great! Amy (Matt's #1 cous.)

Anonymous said...

You have such cute kids. We all have been blessed in some way or another. We need to get together sometime. I know I have said that a hundred times. But REALLY we need to.

Jackson Family said...

I just wrote a blog entry on Jon and then I read this one on your site!! I guess we're both pretty lucky to have great hubbies and Daddy's to our children. It's pretty amamzing considering all they go through at school. Hope you're feeling better!

Melinda said...

cool blog. You are a great photographer. Come over.

Aaron said...

Your hometown school is making a good showing in the basketball tournament. Just thought I would let you know that I noticed and cheered for them in your honor. ;)