It's been a while since I've written a post about sweet little Jack. He is seriously the best tempered and cutest little guy ever! He has been sick the last couple of days with a really bad ear infection which makes me feel all the more tender towards him. Jack is fun and alert and VERY
advanced for his age. He talks non-stop and pretends and was even commenting to me about a movie we were watching! (I don't mean intellectual insight, just "Rain, Mommy." and stuff like that). Anyway, we love him and so do his
siblings. He's a favorite at our house.





4 comments:
I heart Jackson
-Ashley
It's so hard when little ones are sick. Hope he is better soon. He's such a handsome boy!
Do people tell you that he looks like you? I swear, I'm seeing it, but maybe I am crazy?
Post a Comment