I can't believe I'm doing this. Heather, you owe me...
A: attached or single. Attached. Very attached to Matt Malone. Also pretty attached to Merrody, Joel and Jack. They're allright :)
B: best friend. Well, my obvious best friend is Matt. Number 2 on the list is the real question, isn't it? Let's just keep it at that.
C: Cake or pie. Who likes pie? There are far too few chocolate pies for pie to enter the running. Hot lava cake, German chocolate cake, Strawberry Shortcake, Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, I could go on forever.
D: Day of choice. I guess it's Friday. Although my life gets progressively more lame, I never grew out of the excitement that comes from Friday night at 5:00. It seems like something magical and exciting will happen even when nothing's planned.
E: Essential item. Telephone. I spend so much time on the phone. It's my only contact with my family. How do people live without unlimited long distance?
F: Favorite color. Green like my eyes. I also love pink, red, brown and blue.
G: Gummy bears or worms. I think I mentioned the non-chocolate thing. Why waste calories?
H: Hometown. Morgantown, WV twice. I can't remember, did I ever leave here? Go 'eers!
I: Indulgence. clothes. I buy clothes for every ocassion. Just putting on something out of the closet isn't good enough. And of course, I have to have something new for the kids and Matt too. Now that Easter is over, I'm working on outfits for graduation.
J: Jan or July. July, hands down. I would rather melt from heat and suffocate from humidity than be freezing cold in the miserable, gray snowy winter. Ask me again in August...
K: Kids. Three little sweethearts. Merrody is 5, almost 6. Joel is 4 and Jack will be 2 on May 4th. They are the best and hardest thing in my life. Can't wait to add to the brood!
L: Life is incomplete without...scriptures. Don't think I'm overly churchy, but I always feel a little guilty and empty when I haven't read my scriptures.
M: marriage date. February 15, 2001. Not the smartest choice anyone ever made (I don't mean getting married, of course). I have either an anniversary or Valentine's each year. This year it was valentine's day.
N: Number of siblings: 6 sisters, 4 brothers, 5 sisters-in-law, 6 brothers-in-law
O: Oranges or apples. I'm kind of going through an apples and peanut butter phase right now, but I do like a good orange. I HATE peeling oranges, however.
P: phobias or fears. I have a completely inexplicable fear that Matt will cheat on me. I've been having nightmares about it since well before we got married. Insecurity I guess...
Q: Quotes. Hmmm...How about when Matt said, "Goodnight, sweet Prince" on the phone the other night to one of his dental school friends. Most of my funniest quotes come from Matt.
R: Reason to smile. Matt's in the other room putting the kids to bed while I'm typing on the computer. SWEET!!!
S: Season of Choice. For me, nothing can beat those first few crisp days of fall. I love the change of leaves and especially the harvesty scenes and smells. I'm a fall girl through and through.
T: Tag. As much as I would love to hear all of your answers to each of these alphabetically inspired questions, I will refrain from tagging. It's a vicious cycle.
U: Unknown fact about me. Uh, anyone who knows me well knows I'm an open book. Is there anything unknown? I once pierced my belly button and Matt Malone told on me. Matt and Carey Malone are responsible for most of the telling on me that ever happened.
V: Very favorite store. Yeay! We get to talk about stores! I love Banana Republic, Express, AE, GapKids, TJ Maxx, Gabe's, J Crew, wait...was this just about clothes?!
W: Worst habit. I talk too much. When I was a little kid, my Dad used to always say, "Sarah, you're talking too much" I still do it. I am guilty of a lot of idle prattle.
X: x-ray or ultrasound. What does that mean? Which one do I prefer? Does anything happy come from x-rays? I do like that I'm usually hanging out with Matt at the dentist's office when I get an x-ray, but ultrasounds are far happier occassions.
Y: your favorite food. Indian (tikka masala) Chinese (egg rolls, lemon chicken) Italian (Olive Garden mmm) Mexican (Cafe Rio salad) chocolate chip cookies
Z: Zodiac sign: Libra. I have no idea what that means.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm glad you did it. It was funny and I laughed and laughed. When are you coming to visit us?
It's always fun to read stuff like that. I would much rather be around someone that talks than a slug that doesn't. Not that your a slug, because you are the furthest thing from that but anyways... Thanks for sharing.
That was actually pretty informative. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the upcoming graduation. We will be heading off to Boston for one more year of school. Will it ever end? Grrrr....
Sarah...you're the best! I'm thinking we just don't talk enough! I love you guys so much.
You crack me up Sarah! I loved reading that. And isn't it great that we only have about 4 weeks left!! I hope you are getting your outfits ready . . .
You are so fun Sarah. I loved reading those things about you.
Post a Comment