Sunday, October 12, 2014

Nothing Profound

I have nothing profound to say about this group of pictures.  Except this--I LOVE these sweet little people of mine.  They may trash my house and fight and whine and scream, but I can't get enough of them!  They are the best!

This is what Henry looks like when he wakes up from his nap.  He has had a fever blister for the last three weeks.
Is anyone surprised that my boys have caught themselves yet another pet?  This baby snapping turtle is the new brother to our other current residents:  the toad and two hermit crabs.




How many tries does it take to get a good family picture?  So far the answer is two and we still don't have an acceptable one.


Look closely at this cute girl's teeth.  This picture was taken a week ago.  Now her teeth look like this:
Matt put arch expanders in the top and bottom.  Not only can she not talk at all, but she has grown a gap between her front teeth in one week!  What will they look like in six months when the expanders come out?







Oh, so many almost-cute-enough-to-hang-on-your-wall pictures...





















I love these ones in spite of the fact that there isn't one where everyone is looking.
Our homeschool co-op goes on a field trip every month.  Last month we visited Spruce Knob, highest point in West Virginia.






1 comment:

Malone Family Blog said...

Nothing profound? I don't think so; THEY and YOU and MATT are profound!!!
xoxoxo Mom M.