Thursday, April 3, 2014

Phone Update

I promised myself I wouldn't miss a month of blogging during my parents' mission and I've already missed.  It's still March, right?  Close enough.  I haven't been taking any pictures with my nice camera, but I've taken about a million with my phone.  Here are the highlights:
The boys finished basketball in February


























Merrody giving a presentation on the effects of sugary drinks on teeth at the middle school.  She went with Matt when he was doing an oral hygiene thing.














 Cute baby, right?  Hopefully, I'll find my way back to taking real pictures this month!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah,
You have a great phone camera! Why didn't you tell me that Henry was so cute? He looks different than your others, such big eyes. Good work on that one!
What happened to Norah's nose?
Melanie

Ashley D said...

Your baby looks like Ben Malone