Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April and Easter

 We've been doing a few fun things for homeschool lately.  First, we made these cool crystals with the kids out of Borax and pipe cleaners.  They were really easy and grew in 12 hours!



 Also, we've been raising tadpoles into frogs.  We ordered a kit with two huge tadpoles.  Then, a few days later the boys found 30 or so small tadpoles in a neighbor's pool covering.  Typical.  Now we have more tadpoles than we know what to do with!

Henry is darling.  He loves his brother Jack!



The weather finally gave us a break.  We've spent some time at local parks.


A few weeks ago, we were able to attend a fun Easter egg hunt in Morgantown at Matt's parents' house.  In addition, the kids had another egg hunt at their homeschool co-op.






We made our first attempt at taking family pictures with six kids.  Not too bad considering we used a tripod!  We'll try again when the baby can hold his head up better.


















And that brings us to Easter:









3 comments:

Ashley D said...

Cute kids. And that baby is dang cute.

Melanie Eastman said...

What a beautiful family--I love those train track shots. You need to give me photography lessons someday. I have a nice camera and do okay, but I could use some pointers! I'm still way impressed that you home school.

Malone Family Blog said...

This blog is priceless. What about Matt's carrot soup? Ha!