I'm about to have a baby, (any minute or in 3 weeks--grrr)so I am trying to stay on top of things in anticipation of a time when that will be a lot harder. I guess that's why I made all of the kids do these projects on West Virginia. Joely's was on tourist attractions, Merr's was on facts and history, and Jack's covers all of the state symbols. Nothing too exciting, but I feel like the kids don't do enough projects, so I'm starting to push them more. Don't judge too harshly, I didn't help them much.
I had to take pictures of these blankets I made Jack and Norah for Christmas. Well, more importantly, I wanted to take before/after pics of the blankets they were using before I finally forced myself to make them new blankets. In our family, each kid has a blanket they pretty much sleep with, lounge around in, take to overnight parties, etc. Norah's and Jack's were THRASHED. Case in point:
Matt tried multiple times to throw these babies out before I could take a picture. Why would he do such a thing?! Here are the replacements (I hope this buys me a few years):
Hazie recently learned the useful skill of making a cheesy smile for all pictures. So cute!
Today we are having a snow storm. I LOVE homeschooling during snow storms. It always feels doubly productive. Plus, there's still plenty of time for playing in the snow!
Hazie loves sledding and begs for "rides" over and over again. Joel and Jack were nice to oblige.
Next time I post, I will be posting pictures of my baby--even if I have to wait a month!






















2 comments:
You pulled out the snow clothes-- good for you! More than I would have done in your state. On the contrary, I think those posters are QUITE good. I love Jack's!
cool project, Merry, Jack and Joel!!
Post a Comment