Monday, December 30, 2013

This and That: DECEMBER

 We started out the month by decorating the house all up for Christmas.  These cell phone pics don't do it justice--it was magical!



The kids had their Christmas piano recital.  They did great!



 
We took a field trip to the WV State Capitol:

 
I departed from my usual treat plates this year and delivered hot cocoa mix and homemade bread instead.
Matt's parents hosted the entire family for a Christmas weekend at the Greenbrier resort.  It was amazing!
 






 
We got back just a few days before Christmas.  Christmas was wonderful, as usual.  I had so much fun, I didn't take one picture!  Hope your Christmas was as fun-filled as ours!

3 comments:

Justin said...

Cool

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Your house looked totally magical! So glad you got to hang out with the Malones a lot - cause we missed you!

Malone Family Blog said...

Yes, it was magical! The Greenbrier is my favorite place in the world at Christmas, especially with my favorite people in the world: our family.