We carved our pumpkins 10 days before Halloween. Guess what kind of shape they're in right now? Yep, rotten and mushy. Good times!
People always ask me how I get good pics of Halloween, Easter outfits, Christmas clothes, etc. Here's my trick: DON'T take the pics on the actual day! That's too stressful! I always take my pics ahead of time. Plus, it makes me a nicer mom on the day of the event. I couldn't care less if my kids wreck their costumes, the pictures are done!
Also, this year I was finally able to talk all of the kids in to being something together. They are the very cutest troop of clowns ever!
The makeup wasn't anyone's favorite, but they look great! (plus, I'm totally not making them wear makeup for trick-or-treating)





















2 comments:
Love the clown make up - AWESOME! Fun clown troop!
Honestly, at last I get to see them all dressed up!!! Absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment