Monday, January 28, 2013

Phone Update

Here are some phone photos to show you what's been going on.  In no particular order:

sweet baby

Joely at the local dinosaur exhibit

No one ever told me that having all these kids meant I would have to spend all of my time at the doctor's office!

More dinosaur exhibit

We all contributed to putting this 1000 piece puzzle together.  Matt was slightly obsessed.

My baby likes to lick my face!

My siblings will all be surprised to know that I played in the snow last Saturday!  Joely really wanted to built an igloo and a snowman.

Jack takes a million pictures just like this one EVERY DAY.

My friends got bored of helping before we finished the roof.


Big sister


This is what I look like at Heather's house every Tuesday after piano lessons.

 

2 comments:

Melanie Eastman said...

Cute pictures, Sarah!

Pittsburgh Members/Friends, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints said...

These are so wonderful and show the fun personalties of the Malones!