The view out our hospital room window is not too shabby!
Poor Dr. Kennedy! He didn't know what a long wait he was in for! Luckily, he was around to help give me a blessing that finally helped things move along.
True story: it took me 10 hours to get from 3-5 cm and then 20 minutes to get from 5-10.
Getting ready for the baby...
There she is!!! Hazel Loraine Malone. 8 lbs 1/2 oz. 21" long Very beautiful and very sweet.
And guess who delivered her? Her Daddy!!! Thank you, Dr Kennedy, for being so very cool!
These guys have been waiting around all day to hold their sister.
I look like death, but I'm feeling great!














11 comments:
She is so beautiful! Did the hospital really have a sign that said "delivery in progress"?
Very exciting!! Very cool!!
Our families are still twins. Girl, boy, boy, girl, girl. Next a boy?!?
Do you remember making that comment years ago?
Oh YAY! She is WONDERFUL! Congratulations you guys. I love you so much. I love the name Haxel...a lot! And...we share a birthday! YIPEE!
Oh my goodness, not Haxel...HAZEL. :)
So glad she is here! Love the name!
Another beautiful Malone baby! Congrats Sarah! And so cool Matt delivered her! Hopefully I will get to meet her (and Norah) soon! Oh, did I tell you that I LOVE the name Hazel? I told Jon I could totally name a baby that. Enjoy that little one!
Congratulations! She is beautiful, of course.
Oh my goodness.....she is wonderful !!!! I love her name, and love this blog. It sort of made me feel a part of it. We are soooo happy for you, and can't wait to see this darling little girl. Congratulations to all of you !
I love her name, too! She is beautiful and I love seeing your gorgeous family grow. Thanks for sharing. :)
Congrats on the beautiful baby! She is so cute and you look great.
Post a Comment