Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Highlights

Here are the highlights of this year's Easter:

1.  I made these jelly bean topiaries and this rag wreath...


2.  We dyed Easter eggs for Family Home Evening...
3.  Everyone had to humor Mommy and get their pictures taken on the day before Easter...






4.  Everyone sang in church.  (The kids in the Primary Choir and Matt and I sang a duet).

5.  After church, we had an egg hunt...


6.  And, finally, a delicious Easter dinner complete with the traditional Bunny Cake!
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Melanie Eastman said...

Cute posts! I liked your CTR cookies--that was a cute idea. And it looks like you guys had a fun Easter!

Jami Jackson said...

Love the pictures! How do you do all this when you are pregnant?!? You amaze me Sarah! Oh, and I got those same dresses for my girls for Easter. What are the chances of that? We just have the same good taste, don't we? Love and miss your family!

Lynn said...

Why haven't I been seeing your blog lately? No idea. But I have to tell you that these topiaries are adorable. Really. :) Nice seeing you yesterday!