Monday, December 26, 2011

Favorite Christmas Gifts of 2011

This Christmas was nothing like last Christmas. Last year almost everything was homemade. This year everything was straight from the store. Actually, almost everything was bought online. Have you heard I'm pregnant? That's my excuse. Not surprisingly, the kids really don't care and didn't notice one bit that this year's gifts were less thoughtful. They may have been more excited than last year, actually. So, without further ado, here were this year's favorite gifts:





















Merrody got a microscope. She is so science-y. She loves it!






























All the kids got art kits. The older three got these super delux deals and Norah's is quite a bit smaller. They have already spent hours making some pretty impressive drawings.























Norah got a Barbie car with a Barbie and Rapunzel in it.





















Joel got a telescope. I'm sure he'll love it when we finally get a clear enough night to use it!


















Jack got many legos and these Mario guys. He's in heaven!
















Merrody got a frog. She's thrilled.













Norah hasn't separated from this Strawberry Shortcake Purse since she first saw it!























































Merry Christmas!


7 comments:

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Wish we could spend some Christmas time together - oh wait, we can next year!

Unknown said...

Such great pictures! Merry Christmas! We miss you guys. What did Merrody name her frog?

Jess said...

I had a feeling you were pregnant! Glad I looked at some of my favorite blogs ;) Congrats!! What a beautiful family!!

Malone Family Blog said...

Very thoughtful gifts from very thoughtful parents. We love you!
xooxox
Mom M.

Twinmomwv said...

I knew it! I've been thinking about you lately and wondering when you would be adding on.

Jami Jackson said...

Congrats on number five baby Sarah! I am so thrilled for you! I hope you are feeling well. It looks like you had a great Christmas!

Melanie Eastman said...

I hadn't heard you were pregnant--congrats!!! That's great. Hope you're not too sick or anything. How fun.