All of the kids love their cousins, but the absolute highlight of the trip was seeing Clayre and Norah become really great friends. So cute!



Cheat Lake has to be one of the most beautiful lakes ever! We all got to spend a little quality time with the Buzz Bomb! Be sure to double click on the one of Matt to see how much he's enjoying it!







The next weekend we took the kids on a little camping trip to our favorite spot, Blue Knob State Park. It's just close enough that we actually didn't decide we were going for sure until 6pm on Friday night! Then we loaded up and headed out there!
We roasted hot dogs, made s'mores and hunted for creepie crawlies.





















7 comments:
Great blog Sarah. Love the cute cousins pics with Norah and Clayre. You look great. Go with the highlights.
What fun and what a great family. Isn't the Buzz Bomb just the greatest? Even "ol' me" loves it. xoxoxo Mom M.
Someday I hope I am brave enough and adventurous enough to pack up all the kids for a camping trip. You are my hero!
Looks like you guys had a fun time. See you in a few weeks.
-Haley
Man, you really have me missing the east coast right now. Remember when we went boating together? What great memories! You're kids are getting so big. Can't wait to see pics of the new house!
This blog was great. I love seeing your adorable family. You are always doing such fun things with them.Did Jane say that you are in Altoona? You are a fantastic photographer....I'd love to see more of your photos.
I'm glad you are enjoying life. Sarah, we need more pictures of Matt. Way more. Miss you buddy.
Post a Comment