Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What We've Been Up To

We're moving in a couple of days. I know I should be packing boxes, but I'm blogging instead. Yep. No excuses. Here's what's been up with us lately...


















Soccer. Three kids. Three Teams. Three Fields. Three Different Times. I was terrified that my entire life would be consumed by soccer. Luckily (or unluckily, you choose) it rained all season. Most of the practices were cancelled and some of the games, too. The kids did great, though. Merrody is an unstoppable force!













































































































Norah Rae is still cute.
















































We spent memorial day at Yellow Creek. Jack was "SO BORED". The rest of us had a great time.


































































































































School is finally out tomorrow. I know! Right? This is payback for one million snow days, I guess. The kids made these cute teacher gifts. They were a huge hit!










































































Welp, back to boxes. I'll be back in a few days with pics of the new house!

4 comments:

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Cool gifts for the teachers. I bet Haley's never gotten something that cool. Austin thinks your kids are the most athletic in the family.

Ashley D said...

That first picture of your kids is CUTE. Love it.

Malone Family Blog said...

I am sick that I did not see them play. What dolls they ALL are. I love all of you! xoxoxo Mom

Jami Jackson said...

I did that same soccer thing last fall and about died with the schedule. A new house? Did you buy one? I want all the details . . . And your kids are so stinkin' cute!