After a week or so of dry weather, the snow returned to Johnstown gradually. Today was the perfect day for building a snowman. The snow, on the other hand, was not exactly perfect for such a task. Matt had to do most of the work with plenty of water to stick things together. He had a few helpers, of course.
When the giant snowballs were firmly together, he would have the kids roll them around the yard to increase their size. I'm pretty sure they didn't grow much. The snow really wasn't the kind to stick together. Atleast the kids were having fun!
Merrody and Joel took a short break using the snowballs as seats.
And, finally, Frosty Malone was born. Welcome, Frosty. We are glad to add you to our family. But we won't be heartbroken if a nice warm front comes in to melt you.
thanks for your comment on my blog. I was starting to feel like I was one of those freeky super spiritual people that everyone wants to tell to get off their high horse. That probably didnt make any sence. But, living outside of mormonville, I feel like I am making all these "radical" decisions like making my kids go to all their meetings (heaven forbid if they miss a soccer practice for a church event) and I am just sick of feeling like a spiritual freek. Do you ever feel like that? So It was comforting to hear your Dads great advice. I needed someone to be on my side! thanks to our heratage for making us radical in the gosple hu?
3 comments:
wow, matt had to get serious to make that thing. turned out awesome though.
thanks for your comment on my blog. I was starting to feel like I was one of those freeky super spiritual people that everyone wants to tell to get off their high horse. That probably didnt make any sence. But, living outside of mormonville, I feel like I am making all these "radical" decisions like making my kids go to all their meetings (heaven forbid if they miss a soccer practice for a church event) and I am just sick of feeling like a spiritual freek. Do you ever feel like that? So It was comforting to hear your Dads great advice. I needed someone to be on my side! thanks to our heratage for making us radical in the gosple hu?
That Snowman was GREAT!!! He was still standing when I visited. what an accomplishment to usher in the frigid winter days. x0x00xMom
Post a Comment