Dear Neighbors, Family, and Friends,
I am sorry to announce that I cancelled holiday baking this year. I wish I could say it had to do with self control or a diet or something. Mostly, I'm just not into it this year. I made too many homemade gifts. I'm over homemade right now. Also, if you haven't received my Christmas card, just assume that there was one with your name on it that needed an updated address and I never got around to getting it. Yep, that's right. Half of my Christmas cards are still at my house. I may sound grinchy, but we have plenty of Christmas spirit. Really, we do! Well, maybe not Norah.






Merry Christmas!
Love,
your slacker friends
The Malones

4 comments:
totally know how you feel. you know i didm't do treat plates or even cards this year but i have no good excuse like i made other homemade stuff. hm. whatever
I feel honored to have gotten your christmas card--it was so cute! And homemade treats are so over-rated. It's so much work and then all you get for it is a few unwanted pounds in the thigh area. Glad you canceled it this year.
I'm completely with you. At least you got some pictures of the family in front of your tree!
Christmas cards? Welllllll, I did not send ANY. Maybe Easter will do. Your gifts made up for all of that with your very own fam, Sarah, and that is what counts. Love ya. xoxoxo Mom M.
Post a Comment