Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year I am Thankful that this brother and his wife and kids drove 16 hours (each way) to come visit us!
...and this sister came 5 hours each way to visit as well.

...I am Thankful that our dinner was delicious and happy...



...And that my husband was nice enough to repair 10 of my brother's teeth!

I am Thankful for fun games (have you ever played Acquire?), good food, lots of help and a little babysitting from Aunt Whitney!
I am Thankful for a productive trip to Gabes.
...And I am SO Thankful for cousins who LOVE each other!







Oh, and one more thing: I am Thankful Matt had someone to help him chase his dream of making and eating a "Triple McRib". That was a bad idea from the start and I'm glad I didn't have to be a part of it. Yuck.



Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Kustin and Jelsey said...

Oh my some great pictures, but that one of Matt at the end really captures the essence. The light in those pictures on the incline was perfect.

Whitney said...

So freaking awesome

Laura B. said...

Yay for family Thanksgiving! The triple McRib made me vomit a little. But your kids and the cousins continue to be the cutest ever!!