I thought we were friends. My blog is not even on your family and friends list. Boo hoo. I still love ya, though. At least we didn't have 3 hours of church today and you did=). Merry Christmas!
Lovely pics Sarah. You all look great, and festive too. Merrody looks really cute! I love that one of you and her together.
Beautiful, Beeeyoootiful! I love peeking in on your cute family.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I thought we were friends. My blog is not even on your family and friends list. Boo hoo. I still love ya, though. At least we didn't have 3 hours of church today and you did=). Merry Christmas!
Lovely pics Sarah. You all look great, and festive too. Merrody looks really cute! I love that one of you and her together.
Beautiful, Beeeyoootiful! I love peeking in on your cute family.
Post a Comment