Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Isn't Merrody so cute? She is just hitting the age where she'll just sit there and let me take her picture. That is much easier than what I have to do with the other two! I took about 20 great shots of Merrody the other morning in about 4 minutes. What a sweetheart!

6 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

Merrody really is a cute girl! I love the stickers (or bandaids) on her arms. I can't wait for Eliza to get to that stage of picture taking.

Kim Walker said...

She is getting so big. OK, Sarah where have you been hiding? I know that you are there but I haven't seen you in like 2 months. I see you more on your blog than I do in real life. We need to get together sometime when it's convenient. Have your people call my people and we'll do lunch=)

Kim Walker said...

Hey do you like my new picture?

Kim Walker said...

alright here is my final picture. you are my guinea pid here. sorry

Kim Walker said...

i mean to say guinea piG.

Kim Walker said...

alright NO MORE comments here. :b