Monday, June 25, 2007

Best Buddies?



This picture is a little misleading. You would almost think these boys like each other. Well, I'm sure they'll be best friends some day, but in the meantime, the only thing they have in common is that they both like Merrody and they like all of the same toys (a bit of a problem). I had to work very hard to get this picture. I really wanted to scrapbook something about the brothers. This is all I got.

2 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

Oh, the boy rivalry begins. Just wait until you have another girl. Then Merrody will have someone to fight with over the girly toys. Well, it's a good thing we love our kids or we just wouldn't put up with their fighting, right?

Kim Walker said...

Don't they look happy?! Your boys are so cute. Where have you been? I haven't seen you in like 2 months!
Kim