Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Halloween 2020

 If I have any advice for making your Halloween special, I would say run, do not walk, to the nearest fireworks stand and buy some smoke bombs.  We will never do Halloween without them again.  They are amazing!






Our little dear (or deer!).  We had quite a debate about whether or not she should wear her glasses.  I insisted that deer don't wear glasses.  She says they don't wear makeup, either!  It doesn't really matter, though.  She's actually a snapchat filter for Halloween.




Holly Golightly, from Breakfast at Tiffany's.  My favorite movie!
I didn't pose this walking away pic.  That's just how she walks in the outfit! Ha!



Alfalfa.  He's the perfect age and personality for this costume.  He didn't really need me to add freckles, I finally got a freckly kid!




It is ridiculous how proud I am of Jack and this costume.  The student became the master this year when Jack thought of being a "plague doctor" for Halloween during a pandemic.  My cup overfloweth!






Happy Halloween!

No comments: