Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015

 A couple of weeks ago, we had my sister Heather's kids for a few days while she and her husband were in Nicaragua.  We had a great time doing some of our favorite fall activities!  We went to the pumpkin patch:










 We had an impromptu Halloween party with the kids complete with spur-of-the-moment costumes and a fun Halloween back drop.












There's my helper doing her thing!


We even carved pumpkins and had a birthday party for Eliza!


The real Halloween was AWESOME!!!  I think this was our best costume year yet!

I finally got to live out my dream of dressing Hazel and Henry up as Hansel and Gretel.  They are so cute!







Norah was a darling owl/eagle?


We actually got a lot of Jack's costume in London.  That helmet is something!


 
 
Joel's costume was a definite Pinterest win!  He is the coolest Lincoln penny ever!  He even won first place at the costume contest for our ward Trunk or Treat!




Poor Merrody.  I wanted to make her a bag of jelly beans, but I had a hard time finding the clear trash bags we needed.  Her bag ended up being a little smaller than we expected.  She humored me and wore it long enough for pictures (good girl!) but she wouldn't wear it to any of her events.  She ended up being a cat.

Grandma and Grandpa Malone came for trick-or-treating, and we brought a few O'Neill kids with us because their mother just had surgery.  The kids had a blast!


No comments: