Hazie had to be a pirate, as she is still patiently waiting to have her eye fixed. She is one cute pirate!
Jack opted for something scary this year. Ugh. I only like cute and/or funny. He loved it, though.
Norah was "Ree-punzel". That's how she pronounces it for some reason. I carried that braid around all night. It was a little heavy for her head.
Merrody wasn't in to being photographed this year. She also wasn't in to wearing face makeup or doing anything to her hair. Is it possible that my 10-year-old could be growing out of Halloween? Horror!!
And Joely was the COOLEST costume this year! He made the perfect Nacho Libre! Weird, though. No one knew who he was! People kept saying, "Look! It's a wrestler!" Huh? Who doesn't know who Nacho Libre is? Anyway, Joel was totally stoked for this costume until about 3 days before Halloween, when it dawned on him that all of his friends were going to see him with "no shirt and a diaper". He insisted on wearing the mask around for trick-or-treating, though I assured him that his friends were going to see his siblings and know it was him.
Hazie was a dead pirate baby by the end of the night. So tired!
This weekend we blessed our little girl at church. Oh, she's such a doll. She didn't make a peep through the entire thing. Her Grandmother was there along with Uncles Erich, Ben and Austin and a lot of other fun relatives! We love sweet Hazie!

























7 comments:
Cute kids and cute baby! Seriously, Joely should get some award for his awesome costume and going around in it on Halloween. What happened to Merrody's white witch costume? Did you get a picture of Hazel's baby blessing dress? Thanks for the fun parties today!
You look great Sarah!
That baby Hazy is the cutest little baby doll!
Joely's Nacho costume is way better than Cheyenne's
Halloween pictures are the best! I love Norah's dress, your little pirate costume, and especially Nacho! So great!
That baby girl is a dream. Sarah, you look beautiful. I just love you guys. Wish Wva and UT were next door.
Those costumes are AWESOME! Honestly, this is one of your blogs I most look forward to. I am SO glad you made your baby a pirate!
P.S. Your family picture makes it look a LITTLE bit like Jack is wearing some SUPER fancy shoes.
Whit
I would pay at least $4.50 to see Matt in the same costume as Joel.
Cute Halloween costumes! And I love the "school pictures." What cute kids. With a pretty mama!
Post a Comment