My sister, Whitney, got married last weekend.
Whitney chose an all white theme. Which went great with the snow and freezing cold in Manti, Utah. Why do all of my siblings get married in the freezing months of the year? I guess I'm no better. We got married in February.
Here I am with my Mom and all of my sisters except Whitney.
I have a lot of sisters. Which one do you think I look the most like? I vote Cassidy (the youngest in green). Sometimes I look a lot like Heather, but that's only when my hair is blonde or hers is brown. And when neither of us is gigantic.
Last fall Heather told us that she was pregnant. We were all shocked. I knew that Ashley, Haley, Bethany and I were all hoping to become pregnant as well, and then I realized that all 5 married sisters would be pregnant together, if we could just manage to all get pregnant before Heather had her baby. What would be cooler than that? I'll tell you what--I would be having my 5th, Heather her 4th, Bethany her 3rd, Ashley her 2nd and Haley her 1st baby! Well, we cut it pretty close, but Bethany announced she was pregnant the night before Whitney's wedding. For the next month or so we'll all be pregnant together!
And as an added bonus--everyone who knows what she's having (the first 4) is having a girl!
In the top picture we're standing in 5,4,3,2,1 order. In the bottom we're standing in order of when we're due. Look at all those fat bellies!
We had a great time with all the siblings (except Derek and Dillon who are both on missions). We always have a good time.
And all the while, my mother-in-law was home tending Matt and the kids. Thanks, Mom! I had a great time!
P.S. Someone please tell my why all my pictures look blurry. What the heck?
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
That is so Cool. Everyone looks great!
I'm glad to see some pictures of her wedding. And I love all you beautiful pregnant sisters!
How cool is that! I want to be pregnant with all my sisters! Probably won't happen . . . but I LOVE that picture of you all in white! Priceless!
Post a Comment