Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Sad Story About My Hair


I'm afraid there was an unfortunate incident at the salon yesterday. The "professional" who I paid an arm and a leg to darken my hair and cut an inch off of it, did this. That's about 2 1/2 inches, Sweetheart, and not darker. Anyway, besides the incredible waste of money, it's not that big of a deal I guess. We're doing fine around here. We've been really busy with Merrody in school and Joel's very involved schedule. It goes like this: Monday is cleaning day. Tuesday Joel (and sometimes Jack) goes to his Grandma Malone's house. Wednesday Joel has preschool. Wednesday night Merrody has gymnastics. Thursday I take the boys to the Rec Center swimming. Friday morning Joel has gymnastics. It sounds involved, but the house actually stays a lot cleaner and the kids are a lot happier this way. Joel is really learning to listen and follow instructions and is slowly progressing toward being potty trained. Merrody is a good girl and loves Kindergarten. She just figured out what lower case letters are and she feels very big. Jack is so cute and sings the "To You" part of the Happy Birthday song all day long. Matt is working hard, as usual. His first part of the boards is on October 6th, so we are gearing up for that. Today we started the no treats or toys in church thing. It went okay. We're anxiously anticipating the fall visits from Joel and Austin's families. Should be exciting!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great, Sarah, I don't know what your talking about--a horrible mistake. I really like it. I mean it's definitely shorter but it looks awesome!

Jami Jackson said...

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah! At least she didn't shave it or something. It looks great, although you're right on it not looking any darker. Try Jessica next time!

Flake Family said...

sarah,
you are soo ugly, i dont know how you can live with yourself with that hair... he he he. you still look hot.

Kustin and Jelsey said...

Am I the only one that totally can't tell a difference?

Who-steen

Flake Family said...

When are Joel and Austin visiting?! I never heard about it. Dad.